Tiza

Tiza

Saturday 9 July 2011

Tourists

It always happens to me. I'm walking, just going to nowhere, when a tourist stops me. He or she speaks me in english and ask where is something or which bus they has to take to get somewhere.

I can't believe how they do it. But it's true. Maybe I have a sign saying "Hey, tourists: Just ask me! English spoken"

Today, for example, I was walking into the woods of the Alhambra and a Dutch couple stopped me. They wanted to know where the Alhambra was and where they could pick up the tickets. And I aswered them in my fourth year English. And I think they have understood me, because I've seen them in the place I told some minutes later.

And I returned happy to home. I did some exercise and practised my english. A complete morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment