Tiza

Tiza

Saturday 2 July 2011

Summer

Yesterday I started my summer holidays. I made the registration for the fifth year of the Official Language School and I went back to my parents house in Granada. I will spend all the summer with them, and also with my sisters and cats.

So, as you can see, yesterday I had a lot of things to do, but today I just not made anything interesting. I went to the market this morning to buy some fruit, then I ate, had a nap and see the royal wedding. I want to have a summer routine, but I'm so lazy to think about it. Maybe tomorrow I'll start to review my guitar lessons of all the year, because in autumm I want to buy an electric one.

The only thing I have totally clear is that every night I will see a film. And I started yesterday as usual every summer, with the Star Wars saga.

May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment