Tiza

Tiza

Thursday 26 May 2011

Rubbish

I have a happy sensation when I throw rubbish away, specially plastic or cans. Today I have finished a soap jar. I was in the shower and I started to smile when I imagine me putting that jar in the plastic rubbish bag. It is pretty strange.

And that reminds me that today I had a normal shower, after two days. They are fixing something about water and a lot of people haven't got any during the day. In my building we don't have that problem. We have water, but not with the same pressure. So you can have a shower, but you don't feel the sensation of being completely clean. I thought that my friend Murphy will visit me by finishing the gas, but I had no problems in that way. I am a little bit worried, maybe he is waiting for me behind a corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment